ASHA Unveils New Marketing Plan And Logo
On the morning of February 14, 2014 during the ASHA Annual Convention and Youth Conference, Allen Bosworth, Chief Operating Officer of Erwin Penland Advertising and Chair of the ASHA’s Marketing Committee, unveiled a new and exciting marketing plan and logo for ASHA.
The new marketing plan includes implementation of programs and initiatives to achieve the following goals:
- Increase memberships in ASHA
- Increase the registration of American Saddlebred Foals
- Increase the number of American Saddlebred Lesson Programs & Riding Instructors and the use of American Saddlebreds as lesson horses in every discipline and the knowledge of Saddle Seat as a whole.
- Effectively position the American Saddlebred so that we consistently represent the breed to key audiences.
- Along with the strategic implementation of the aforementioned goals, the ASHA has unveiled a new logo which was approved by the ASHA Board of Directors in January, and the slogan, “America’s Spirited Beauty”… ASB.
With the new logo, slogan, and goals, the ASHA will completely rebrand the Association and all of its many facets, including its social media, website, and promotional materials.
ASHA President Tandy Patrick complimented the Marketing Committee on the exciting unveiling of the new ASHA logo and marketing plan. “Everyone in our Association shares a passion for our horse and the desire to promote and expand our breed. We believe that we now have a road map that will enable us to move forward and truly make a difference! In Allen’s words, the way to climb a mountain is to put one foot in front of the other, one step at a time”.
As ASHA transitions into its new brand image, please watch and share this video, which encompasses America’s Spirited Beauty, the American Saddlebred.
For more information about ASHA’s new brand and marketing plan, and what you can do to promote the American Saddlebred, please contact Michelle Krentz Partridge at email@example.com.